- The Daiwa Tanacom 750 is a mid-size, variable speed power assist electric reel.
- Designed for saltwater deep drop and kite fishing.
- 2.3:1 gear ratio with 48 pounds of maximum drag, can hold up to 770 yards of 50 pound braid.
- Runs off 12 Volt DC power, which is readily available on most offshore boats.
- Line counter, depth memory, automatic stop, and jigging features.
- Includes power cord and reel clamp.
- Ideal for specialty fisheries like tilefish, cod, halibut, or sand dabs.
The Daiwa Tanacom 750 is a mid-size, variable speed power assist electric reel. Designed to make power assist fishing easier than ever, the Tanacom 750 features a large LCD display screen that's easy to program and is loaded with other convenient features like a line counter, depth memory, automatic stop, and jigging features. It is also designed to pair seamlessly with Daiwa Saltiga G Dendoh Deep Drop and Kite Rods.
The reel is built around a stout aluminum frame that remains rigid even under heavy loads. It's incredibly powerful thanks to 4 ball bearings and can exert 48-pounds of drag pressure. Variable speed control allows real-time adjustments to the fish retrieval speed. The reel's power cord is also incredibly rugged and durable and the entire reel frame is also washable so it's easy to keep in tip-top shape.