- The Daiwa Tanacom 1000 is a big (52.5 oz) and powerful variable speed power assist electric reel for the big fish! Features automatic stopping and jigging functions and a sealed drag system to prevent saltwater from getting into the precision parts.
- Oversize line guide aperture to clear large knots and kite swivels, Variable-speed Power Lever control. Also has a manual winding option.
- 2.3:1 gear ratio with 48 pounds of maximum drag, can hold up to 1100 yards of 50 pound braid letting you get into the deep water!
- New LCD display reads out in English for easier programming. Has Line Counter and Depth Memory. Also sealed electronics package to keep it safe and clean. Runs off 12 Volt DC power, which is readily available on most offshore boats.
- The Daiwa Tanacom has a washable design to knock that salt off, and is a great reel for deepwater and kite fishing.
- Daiwa Tanacom comes in several sizes: Tanacom 500, Tanacom 750, Tanacom 1000 and Tanacom 1200.
The Tanacom 1000 is the Daiwa's bad-ass power assist electric reel, the big brother of the smaller, compact Tanacom 500 designed to haul the big fish up from the depths. The versatile Tanacom 1000 makes deep drop fishing easier for anyone. Fight 'em on the handle and let the power assist do the drudgery of retrieving heavy sinkers from the depths when it's time to check your bait. Matches perfectly with Saltiga G Dendoh Style Deep Drop Rods and Kite Rods.