Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Megabass I-LOUD is all about creating excitement on top, pulling big bass up for epic surface strikes!
- 4 inches long and weighs 1 ounce, great for casting distance, and has two size 2 trebles to close the deal.
- Great tail prop to add some additional sonic excitement.
- Patented Rudder Action Balancer System that throws weight from left to right, creating a resounding 'knocking' sound, creating lots of noise and powers the I-LOUD's rolling action.
- The Jointed body and propeller combine to create a great flash, water displacement, followed by a lively bubble trail and sinewy S-curve action on the retrieve.
The Megabass i-LOUD Propbait is a jointed topwater prop bait that showcases the Rudder Action Balancer System (PAT.P) of the i-JACK for devastating action and sound. Housed in a new concept wakebait/propbait designed by ITO ENGINEERING, the RAB System emits a resounding "knock" as it throws its weight from side to side, giving off a strong sonic presence as it helps power the outsized action of i-LOUD's jointed body. The I-Loud's rear prop adds another layer of lively sound and leaves a bubble trace along the retrieve line. With a large profile, and even larger action and sound, i-LOUD represents an aggressive approach to activate the feeding modes of dormant monsters, and trigger explosive bites.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING