Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Strike King Tour Grade Magnum Jig Head is the perfect jig head for shaky style and stand up techniques.
- The wide, Cobra-shaped head produces a great feel for the bottom, yet tapers to the nose to help with the hook set.
- Owner Twistlock Centering Pin screw keeper makes rigging straight, easy and is free-swinging to flex when a fish bites.
- Designed to be used with 8 to 10-inch big worms.
- Available in 4 weights (3/8, 1/2, 5/8, or 3/4 ounce) and comes in a pack of 2.
The Strike King Tour Grade Magnum Jig Head is bound to give you the feel for the bottom. The wide Cobra head has a taper to the nose for better hook sets, and the flat bottom head and angled hook design stand up your worm for increased action.
Great for magnum-sized 8 to 10-inch soft plastic baits to trigger bites from kicker-sized fish, it allows anglers to use bigger baits with a finesse presentation. It is equipped with a free-swinging Owner Twistlock Centering Pin that makes rigging easy.
Available in 4 weights (3/8, 1/2, 5/8, or 3/4 ounce) in a pack of 2, let the Strike King Tour Grade Mag Jig Head make the difference for you!