Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The SPRO Bronzeye Blade is a remix on the SPRO Bronzeye 65, but instead of the traditional string legs, Spro switched it up with two 1.5 sized Colorado Blades for legs!
- Having the two Colorado blades creates an interesting and enticing click/rattle/sound that gets the bass out from their cover and on the attack!
- When you need a different look, the Bronzeye Blade Frog changes the string legs with a noisy topwater, which can entice the strikes in high pressure situations, and excels around the time of the shad spawn.
- Tough Gamakatsu hooks angled away from the weeds make the Bronzeye Blade Frog a catching machine.
- 65mm, 5/8 oz, the Bronzeye Blade 65 can be worked with a cast/retrieve, walked or frogged. Check out all the colors below.
Instead of the traditional tails, the SPRO Bronzeye Blade 65 Frog is equipped with 1.5 Colorado blades for legs. The blades tick and push water around making sounds to drive in the strikes. The Bronzeye Blade is awesome for fishing pads and grass, makes a rattle sound as the blade click and clack. Walk the dog, Cast/Retrieve and work it like a normal frog. Toss the Bronzeye Blade around shad spawn or in high pressure situation where you need something different.