Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Shimano Curado 150 MGL Baitcasting Reel is a tournament-grade baitcasting reel built with Shimano's latest technologies in a sleek black design--the lightest Curado Reel to date.
- Enhanced Casting Performance with low spool inertia from the MGL Spool, with SilentTune technology to reduce vibration and get quieter and smoother casting.
- Low Profile, 32mm Spool diameter for Improved Palming, Hagane body metal frame for rigitity and durability.
- Micromodule refined gear teeth for ultra-smooth reeling and SVS External Braking Adjustment system for optimal control and performance.
- Three different gear ratios from the slower 6.2:1, to the mid 7.4:1 and fast 8.1:1 in both left and right-hand retrieve options.
Continuing to add to the tournament-tested and dependable Shimano Curado lineup of low-profile reels, the new Curado MGL 150 offers unparalleled versatility in the lightest weight Curado to date. The perfect combination of 150-size spool combined with a MagnumLite (MGL) Spool, Shimano engineered the Curado MGL 150 for anglers to fish different techniques with various lure types and sizes with ease - and with greater casting distance and accuracy. Shimano engineers built the Curado MGL 150 to handle giants with a rigid aluminum HAGANE Body and durable Cross Carbon Drag. Precision gearing lies nestled at the heart of the Curado MGL 150 with Shimano reel technologies such as X-Ship, MicroModule Gearing and SilentTune to create an unmatched reeling experience. Tournament-ready yet smooth and efficient, the Curado MGL 150 is the perfect addition to an angler's arsenal whether they are on the tournament trail or chasing their next trophy fish.