Megabass Super-Z Z3 Deep Diving Crankbait
- The Megabass Super-Z Z3 Deep Diving Crankbait is a compact-sized crankbait that runs deep to find your next trophy fish.
- Don't let it's 2 inch size and 1/4 oz weight fool you, it's a lightweight that packs a punch.
- Featuring a big bill that will dive to 13 to 14 feet quickly and effortlessly with a tight action.
- When you stop reeling the Super-Z Z3 floats. Also armed with sharp Megabass #8 treble hooks.
- The Megabass Super-Z Z3 is comes in 12 core colors and 8 JDM special edition colors.
The Megabass Super-Z Z3 Crankbait features compact agility to rule the deep! The Super Z, renowned for its outsized castability and compact performance, is now available in a deeper diving Z3 version. Built to easily dominate deep water from wild ponds and rivers to big lakes, the Z3 can easily reach a maximum depth of 4m (13ft) on 8lb Fluorocarbon line.
Powered by the Megabass patented LBO II moving balancer system for superior casting distance in its size and weight class, the Z3 delivers on its promise without succumbing to the poor casting characteristics of traditional offerings.
Megabass Super-Z Z3's hydrodynamic design exhibits an enticing tight-pitch action throughout the retrieve, staying true amidst current and bottom contact alike. Built with a "hard contact bill" to give clear feedback to the angler as it tirelessly engages structure with "bulldog" contact, the Z3's ability to trace tightly along the bottom is exceptional in its size and weight class. Previously, this kind of performance required a significantly larger body and internal volume to harness the effects of buoyancy, but the Z3 has succeeded in revealing astonishing performance in an unbelievably small size. Designed for easy handling with medium-light to medium rods in the F3 to F4 class (Megabass Rods like the Levante or Orochi XX with the models starting with either F3 or F4), the Z3 is an uncompromising compact deep crank for the next generation of anglers.
The Megabass Super-Z Z3 (14 foot) is the extra deep diving companion to the shallow Megabass Super-Z Z1 (6 foot) and the mid-depth Super-Z Z2 (10 foot) crankbaits.