Megabass Super-Z Z-1 Medium Diving Crankbait
- The Megabass Super-Z Z-1 is a new 2 inch, 1/4 ounce crankbait designed to dive up to 6 feet deep.
- High-pitch action and relentless bulldog-style bottom contact is ideal for mid-range and large transition areas.
- Designed for attacking cruising fish around backwater sand bars, riprap, and shallow structures.
- Pre-rigged with size 8 treble hooks.
- Available in over 10 highly-detailed colors.
The Megabass Super-Z Z-1 is a new 2 inch, 1/4 ounce crankbait designed to dive up to 6 feet deep. The Z-1's high-pitch action and relentless bulldog-style bottom contact are ideal for mid-range and large transition areas. The bait's design allows for longer, more accurate casts due to Megabass' patented LBO II moving balancer system.
The Z-1 also employs what they call a "hard contact bill," which is intended to give clear feedback to the angler as the lure tirelessly engages cover and rocky bottom structure. In fact, in many ways, the Z-1 behaves a lot like squarebill crankbait, its bill is just significantly less squared off than a "true" squarebill. This makes it a great lure choice for places you'd like to throw your favorite shallow squarebill, but fish are suspended a bit deeper than it can reach.
In the dead of winter, early spring/pre-spawn, and during turnover periods, the Z-1's hard-hitting approach displays surprising stability that allows it to continuously engage rip-rap and shallow contours. Furious deflections never compromise the Z-1's high-pitch action, stimulating tough fish until they are compelled to bite. This next generation medium to shallow runner is perfectly suited for attacking cruising fish around backwater sand bars, rip-rap, and shallow structures.
Available in over 10 highly-detailed colors.