Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
*Note: all ounce measurements are approximate.*
- The Shimano Butterfly Flatside Jig is a saltwater speed jigging lure.
- Jig and yo-yo over schools, reefs, and wrecks to mimic injured baitfish and draw strikes.
- Rear/center weight balance design allows it to fall to the bottom quickly with a swinging motion.
- Offset eye allows for two hook rigging options.
- Available in 8 colors and 5 weight variations ranging from 112 gram (~4 ounces) to 280 gram (~10 ounces).
The Shimano Butterfly Flatside Jig is a saltwater speed jigging lure. Designed like the original jigs that helped pioneer speed jigging in the US, the Butterfly Flatside is an incredibly effective saltwater fishing lure, especially when jigged over actively feeding fish patrols offshore wrecks and reefs. The rear/center weight balance design lets the Shimano Flatside Jig fall to the bottom quickly with a swinging motion. Fish this jig with a rapid yo-yo style jigging technique.From an angling perspective by mimicking an injured baitfish. Additionally, it's designed to perform with an erratic swimming action when angle-vertical jigging from a drifting boat.
Available in 8 colors and 5 weight options ranging from 112 gram (~4 ounces) to 280 gram (~10 ounces).