Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The River2Sea Whopper Plopper 75 is a smaller profile version of Larry Dahlberg's classic topwater lure.
- Measures just under 3 inches, weighs just over 1/2 ounce.
- Propeller-like tail rotates and creates tons of surface commotion.
- Creates alluring rumbles at a variety of retrieve speeds.
- Pre-rigged with two size 4 premium black nickel trebles.
- Available in 11 colors.
The River2Sea Whopper Plopper 75 is a smaller profile version of Larry Dahlberg's classic Whopper Plopper series of topwater lures. Measuring just under 3 inches and weighing just over a 1/2 ounce, the Whopper Plopper 75 brings all the irresistible surface commotion of the Whopper Plopper in a tinier package.
It has a propeller-like tail that rotates, creating enticing rumbling and multi-octave "plopping" splashing noises that stand apart from the monotone noises emitted by other topwater lures. The tail is super tough and durable too and was specifically designed to be able to stand up to the harsh punishment that rocks, wood, and large freshwater gamefish can dish out.
While the Whopper Plopper 75 is the smallest Whopper Plopper in terms of length, it has a deeper, wider belly that creates more of a bluegill profile than the other sizes. All in all, the Whopper Plopper 75 is a great choice for largemouth, smallmouth, and spotted bass when the topwater bite is strong, but fish are pressured and used to a smaller forage base.
Each Whopper Plopper 75 comes pre-rigged with two size 4 premium black nickel trebles and is available in 11 colors to match any fishing condition. Grab one today and a whopping catch is expected to arrive in no time!
CA Proposition 65 WARNING