Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The River2Sea Whopper Plopper 60 is a new, even smaller version of Larry Dahlberg's classic topwater lure.
- Measures just 2 3/8 inches, weighs 1/4 ounce.
- Propeller-like tail rotates and creates tons of surface commotion at a variety of retrieve speeds.
- Pre-rigged with size 8 black nickel trebles.
- Available in 8 essential topwater colors.
The River2Sea Whopper Plopper 60 is a new, even smaller version of Larry Dahlberg's classic Whopper Plopper series of topwater lures. Measuring just 2 3/8 inches and weighing just 1/4 ounce, the Whopper Plopper 60 brings all the irresistible surface commotion of the Whopper Plopper in an even tinier package.
It has a propeller-like tail that rotates, creating enticing rumbling and multi-octave "plopping" splashing noises that stand apart from the monotone noises emitted by other topwater lures. The tail is super tough and durable too, and was specifically designed to be able to stand up to the harsh punishment that rocks, wood, and large freshwater gamefish can dish out.
While the Whopper Plopper 60 is the smallest Whopper Plopper in terms of length, it has a deeper, wider belly that creates more of a bluegill profile like the Whopper Plopper 75. All in all, the Whopper Plopper 60 is a great choice for largemouth, smallmouth, and spotted bass when the topwater bite is strong, but fish are pressured and used to a smaller forage base.
Available in 8 essential topwater colors.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING