Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The River2Sea ICBM 120 is a 4 3/4 inch, 1 1/2 ounce hard stickbait/glide bait developed by Larry Dahlberg, the legendary lure maker behind the Whopper Plopper.
- Designed to exhibit 4 different actions for different retrieve styles: sinking shimmy, "walk-the-dog," glide, and fast erratic.
- Sinks at 1 foot per second.
- Pre-rigged with two size 2 4X strong River2Sea treble hooks.
- Available in 10 colors.
The River2Sea ICBM 120 is a 4 3/4 inch, 1 1/2 ounce hard stickbait/glide bait developed by Larry Dahlberg, the legendary lure maker behind the Whopper Plopper. Best likened to a solid body glide bait or sinking twitchbait, its unique design attracts attention and draws strikes from a wide variety of predators in both salt and freshwater.
Overall, the ICBM has four different actions based on your retrieve:
1. Do nothing and it sinks with a attractive shimmy at a rate of 1 foot per second.
2. Do short sharp twitches beginning with and followed by slack to make it zig, zag back and forth like an underwater Walk the dog action.
3. Steady cranking at a slow to medium speed and slithers back and forth a foot or more off center in “hunting” mode.
4. Speed up and it flashes wildly side to side and begins returning rapidly toward the surface like a fleeing baitfish.Available in 10 of River2Sea's best colors.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING