Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Rebel Jointed Minnow Hard Lure is a jointed jerkbait/"broken back" minnow.
- Modeled after the Original Rebel Minnow.
- Jointed action adds fluidity to swimming motion.
- Easy to get strikes from stubborn or educated bass, walleye and other gamefish.
- Available in 6 colors and 4 sizes, ranging from just shy of 2 inches to 5 1/2 inches.
- The 1-7/8'' to 3-1/2'' Jointed Minnows are outfitted with 2 hooks. The 4-1/2'' and 5-1/2'' models each have 3 hooks
The Rebel Jointed Minnow Hard Lure is a jointed jerkbait/"broke-back" minnow. This style is commonly referred to as a "broke-back" minnow because the articulated body imitates that of a baitfish that has been severely injured. It produces more action than a solid body lure, which can be key to getting strikes from stubborn or educated bass, walleye and other gamefish. Designed to be fished three different ways. Slowly reeled on the surface, retrieved at a steady speed just below the surface, and twitched and paused erratically like a traditional jerkbait.
|1 7/8-in.||3/32-oz.||# 14||0 - 2 Feet||Floating|
|2 1/2-in.||1/8-oz.||# 10||0 - 2 Feet||Floating|
|3 1/2-in.||5/16-oz.||# 6||0 - 3 Feet||Floating|
|4 1/2-in.||7/16-oz.||# 4||0 - 3 Feet||Floating|
|5 1/2-in.||11/16 oz.||# 2||0 - 4 Feet||Floating|
Available in 6 colors and 5 sizes.