Nomad Design Vertrex Swim Vibe Inshore
- The Nomad Design Vertrex Swim Vibe is a new inshore fishing lure that looks and feels like a soft body lure, but behaves like a jig. Most importantly, it features a cool new, first-of-its-kind swimming action that changes directions when it drops.
- Featuring internal weights and finely tuned body shape, the Vertrex Swim Vibe "swims" erratically as it slowly dives, creating an enticing and irresistible action that will get you bit! Check out the Vertrex Max Vibe for the faster diving body.
- The Vertrex Swim Vibe is designed to be fished with a Lift-and-Pause technique getting it to swim up and down underwater to draw the strikes. Check out the video below. The Swim Vibe's cousin, the Vertrex Max can be fished with a straight retrieve.
- Ideally suited for inshore vertical jigging, the smaller Swim Vibe sizes are equally at home in freshwater as they are in the salt. Look for deeper water with minimal current to maximize the swimming effectiveness.
- The Nomad Design Vertrex Swim Vibe has three different sizes 4.33 inch (110mm), 3.75 inch (95mm), and 3 inch (75mm) in 17 awesome colors.
Featuring an innovative new erratic swimming design, the Nomad Design Vertrex Swim Vibe is the first of its kind lure that "swims" on its way down after you pause to let it drop. The unique body shape even lets it change direction and draw strikes while still maintaining the "vibe" action that this family of lures is famous for. The Nomad Design Vertrex Swim Vibe can be fished up to 40 feet deep for the 3 inch, and 80 feet deep for the 4.3 inch. Typically fished in shallower water in lower current situations. The Vertrex Swim is NOT a bait that you can simply straight retrieve. There is a specific lift and pause technique that needs to be used with this bait for maximum effectiveness and this can be seen on many of the Vertrex Swim videos below. You can see the Nomad Vertrex Swim Vibe swim when sinking and then vibrates when lifted creating an irresistible combination for any species. The finely tuned body shape and internal weight combination glides and swims when sinking, imitating a lifelike swimming baitfish. Lift the rod and it vibrates and let it freefall and it swims, there is simply nothing like the Vertrex Swim. The Vertrex is extremely versatile but is best fished with a fast-lifting rod action to create vibration, followed by giving it slack line to swim down. Following the lure as it swims down to stay in contact and reduce slack line will increase your hook-up rate. The Vertrex features a full wire internal construction for extra strength and is fitted with the ultimate BKK treble hooks so you can fish it straight out of the box.