Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Megabass Diving Flap Slap is a floating jerkbait that is modeled after the Threadfin Shad, one of the more common baitfish in the United States.
- Features an internal balancing system that will keep the bait level and in optimal angle for hookup.
- The Flap Slap is 3 inches long and weighs in at 3/8 oz. It comes with #6 hooks.
- The Flap Slap is versatile and can be retrieved slowly, burned quickly through the water, and produces a great action when jerked, too.
- The Megabass Diving Flap Slap has a big bill and dives to about 6 - 7' deep.
The Megabass Diving Flap Slap is one of the most versatile lures in the Megabass lineup and an all-year-round producer. Featuring Megabass' internal Shaft Balancer System (PAT.), the Diving Flap Slap always returns to its center of gravity, allowing the Flap Slap to be burned at high speeds or even worked with hard snaps of the rod.
The built-in Megabass Shaft Balancer System (PAT.) is adapted from the Vision 95, and gives the Diving Flap Slap a unique, rolling action that mimics an injured baitfish. The unique design of the bait allows you to fish it with a steady or stop-and-go retrieve like a conventional crankbait, or with the distinctive jerks associated with lures like the Vision Oneten. Through each retrieve style/speed, the balancer system keeps the FLAP SLAP running true, allowing for distinct presentations.