Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Luhr-Jensen Speed Trap is a medium diving crankbait made using a computer-controlled molding process
- Specifically desighned to not roll out on high-speed retrieves.
- Thin-wall construction for maximum vibration.
- These baits float when you stop them which enables you to use them in a stop-and-go retrieve and not have them drop into grass or sticks where they'll hang up.
- These baits are available in 1/4 and 1/8-ounce sizes and come in an incredible range of colors.
The Luhr-Jensen Speed Trap is a medium diving crankbait made using a computer-controlled molding process. This process creates a very thin-walled, high-action body, which produces maximum vibration while offering incredible balance. This crankbait will not roll over at any speed. Work it slow or burn it over shallow cover, presenting the bait to the maximum number of fish. Pros have referred to the Speed Trap as the "Limit Getter" for its ability to cover water quickly and effectively.
A pro's quote in Bassmaster magazine explained, "It's a great search bait. I always have one tied on when I go to a lake I've never been before. It's a confidence thing. I can cover water fast and learn which areas hold bass."
Dive depths for the 1/8 and 1/4-ounce models are 5 and 8-feet respectively.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING