Daiwa Tatula 200 TWS Baitcasting Reels
- The Daiwa Tatula 200 TWS Baitcasting Reel is a new baitcasting reel from Daiwa designed for heavy line and tackle freshwater applications.
- Reinforced brass gearing with rigid aluminum sideplate and frame.
- 100mm handle and soft touch knobs provide greater torque.
- Matte black finish with Tatula Spider graphics.
- Available in 6.3:1 and 7.3:1 gear ratios with Right or Left hand crank.
The Daiwa Tatula 200 TWS Baitcasting Reel is another one of the newest members of Daiwa's Tatula Baitcasting Series of fishing reels. While the new Tatula 100 TWS prides itself on its "palm-ability," light weight, and sensitivity, the big selling points for the Tatula 200 are its deep spool, rigid aluminium housing, and beefy reinforced brass gearing. Altogether, this reel excels at heavy tackle situations such as punchin' and froggin' or throwing swimbaits, oversized crankbaits, and umbrella rigs.
The deep spool allows you to hold lots of heavy braid or monofilament fishing line, while the reinforced brass gearing and rigid aluminum frame and sideplate ensure you have the strength and fortitude to battle with the big ones. A custom 100mm swept handle can turn the barrel with greater ease, providing greater torque, and comfortable soft-touch knobs make long days on the water just a tad more bearable.
The Tatula 200's spool size and strength also mean this reel is not limited to freshwater us, so be sure to try out the Tatula 200 for light to moderate inshore applications too. She's a reel nice lookin' baitcaster as well, finished with a dapper-looking matte black finish and emblazoned with laser-etched custom Tatula Spider graphics.
The Tatula 200 TWS is available in Standard (6.3:1) and High Speed (7.3:1) gear ratios in Right or Left Hand crank.
Grab one ASAP and see what all the fuss is about!