Daiwa Ballistic LT MQ Spinning Reels
- Daiwa's new LT MQ Spinning Reel is a redesigned version for 2022 of the LT series for freshwater and saltwater fishing!
- Mag Sealed to keep saltwater, sand and grime out!
- Zaion material to be lightweight--LT means "Light and Tough". Versatile and tough and can be used on lightweight finesse applications as well as tough saltwater fishing.
- Monococque body to fit more gearing inside the reel for more power in a smaller, more compact form factor.
- Check out all 5 sizes of the Daiwa Ballistic LT MQ Spinning Reels.
The Daiwa Ballistic you have come to know and love has been redesigned for 2022 and upgraded into the Daiwa Ballistic LT MQ Spinning Reel. Still featuring the LT Concept for the ultimate in Light and Tough performance- now complete with our Monocoque Body (MQ) for even more power and a more compact frame. An MQ frame design allows us to fit a larger gear inside of the reel, adding power and longevity to your gear set. A 360 degree screw-in sideplate removes to need for traditional sideplate screws, allowing for a more compact and more weather resistant housing.
Utilizing Daiwa's all new ZAION-V frame material, which is a more machinable compound than Daiwa's standard Zaion, allows them to feature Zaion-V in a wider range of reels. Very similar in function to Zaion, Zaion-V is extremely durable, corrosion resistant and rigid.
Complete with a Magsealed main shaft to prevent water and debris intrusion, the Ballistic MQ LT is ready to take on the toughest battles.
The reel is long-casting and extremely smooth employing an 8 Bearing System and with models ranging from 1000 to 4000, the Ballistic LT line of spinning reels are designed for a wide range of gamefish incorporating many different techniques.
The Ballistic MQ LT series of reels is a prime example of Daiwa's commitment to design, function and innovation.