Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Yo-Zuri 3D Inshore Slow Sinking Twitchbait is a 4 3/8 inch, 1 ounce twitchbait lipless hard lure designed for targeting inshore saltwater species such as striper, redfish, and snook.
- Fixed weighted center and flat sides produce erratic darting action.
- Constructed from tough and durable ABS resin, allowing it to easily survive strikes from even the most savage, toothy predators out there.
- 3D Prism finishes and pre-rigged heavy-duty Power Treble Hooks.
- Available in 14 colors, including several extremely realistic baitfish colors perfect for "match-the-hatch" presentations.
The Yo-Zuri 3D Inshore Slow Sinking Twitchbait is a 4 3/8 inch, 1 ounce slow sinking, twitching lipless hard bait with excellent balance for quick starting action around cover. Designed to be fished in shallow water the 3D Inshore Twitch Bait is an exceptional choice for fishing grass flats, oyster bars, shallow wrecks, or working troughs along the shore. It features 3D prism finish that sends out flashes of light which help draw fish in from a distance. Additionally, unlike most flashy lures, the internal hologram sheet never wears off and keeps on flashing even when the clear body is scratched. The shape of this deep bodied lure mimics a variety of the baitfish that top inshore predators like redfish, striper, and snook target, including threadfin herring, pilchards, mullet, and peanut bunker.
The strategic weight position and flat sides give the 3D Inshore Twitchbait an erratic darting action on a twitch and pause retrieve. Put it all together and you have a high quality saltwater Japanese hard bait at an extraordinary price point!
Available in 14 colors, including several extremely realistic baitfish colors perfect for "match-the-hatch" presentations.