Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Strike King Red Eyed Shad Tungsten 2 Tap is a 3 inch, 3/4 ounce lipless crankbait with a novel, unique double tap cadence.
- Classic lipless crank designed with a unique sound.
- Magic on pressured waters, extremely clear water, or when an active school of fish turns off.
- Awesome paint schemes, premium hooks, 3D eyes, and free floating tungsten rattles.
- Available in over 20 colors.
The Strike King Red Eyed Shad Tungsten 2 Tap is a 3/4 ounce, 3 inch lipless crankbait with a novel, unique double tap cadence designed to prompt even the most recalcitrant fish to bite. The Red Eyed Shad has become the standard lipless crankbait on both the pro tour, as well as your home lake. Designed by Strike King's National Pro-Staff, the Red Eyed Shad has incredible action and features awesome paint schemes, premium hooks, 3D eyes and free floating tungsten rattles to give you the best action and sound of any lipless crankbait on the market. The action when it free falls is awesome and really sets it apart!
Sometimes a different sound is the key to success. The Tungsten 2 Tap Series models have a single tungsten rattle that has a one-knocker type sound which is completely different from the classic Red Eyed Shad. The Tungsten 2 Tap features all the same characteristics of the original Red Eyed Shad, but with a different sound. The Tungsten 2 Tap is magic on pressured waters, extremely clear water, or when an active school of fish turns off. It also come in many of the best fish-catching colors.