Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- Original 3 inch, 3/8 ounce Storm design used by anglers for years.
- Old school lure that flat out catches a wide variety of fish, including bass, walleye, and trout.
- Deep body and flat sides.
- Darting action between 4 and 10 feet deep with pronounced flash, good for stained water.
- Imitates many baitfish including shad, shiners, crappie, perch, and herring.
This multi-species shallow-running crankbait, with its detailed scale pattern, imitates many baitfish including shiners, shad and herring. The ThinFin has an erratic, darting action produced by its flat sides and deep body. This top of the line bait is finished off with premium size 4 VMC treble hooks. The lure industry can be rough, fads come and go, fish get wise - but the ThinFin is just one of those lures that consistently produces quality bites to keep anglers coming back.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING