Storm Arashi Glide 7 1/2 inch Glide Bait
- The Storm Arashi Glide is a 7 1/2 inch, 3 1/8 ounce glide bait-style single joint hard body swimbait developed by MLF Pro Angler Brandon Palaniuk.
- Delivers reliable high-end glide bait performance at a fraction of the cost.
- Ultra-responsive, easy-to-achieve "S" gliding action.
- Premium components including triple-pin hinge joints and swiveling premium VMC 2/0 hooks.
- Available in 9 carefully designed and selected colorways, comes with one replacement tail.
The Storm Arashi Glide is a 7 1/2 inch, 3 1/8 ounce glide bait-style single joint hard body swimbait developed by MLF Pro Angler Brandon Palaniuk over 3 years of meticulous research and development. With a $37.99 MSRP, this is by no means a cheap lure, but it is still a fraction of the cost of similarly performing high-end glide baits, which can go for upwards of $100.00.
The Storm Arashi Glide has a slow sink buoyancy rating (sinks at roughly 0.4 feet per second) and descends with its head slightly pointed down. It has an ultra-responsive underwater action that responds to even the slightest rod movement. It is extremely easy to achieve the strike-inducing "S" swimming actions glide baits are known for, making it an excellent first glide bait for anglers new to this presentation. With a quick snap of the rod tip, you can spin the Arashi Glide 180 degrees, a movement that often triggers strike from any predators stalking your lure; loosening their jaws and converting them from followers to biters. In addition to its amazing swimming action and responsiveness, the Arashi Glide also features premium components that only bolster its effectiveness, including triple-pin hinge joints and swiveling premium VMC 2/0 hooks that improve your landing ratio by making it harder for fish to throw the hooks.
Although originally designed as bass lure, the Strom Arashi glide is a great choice for pike, muskie, striper, tarpon, bull redfish, and more as well. Available in 9 carefully designed and selected colorways, comes with one replacement tail.