Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The SPRO Power Bucktail Custom Hair Jig is a new series of SPRO Power Bucktail Jigs with exciting colorways reminiscent of custom cobia jigs.
- Heavy-duty durable construction for tackling saltwater gamefish of all sizes.
- Bucktail hair skirt is augmented with vinyl strands and hackle feathers for a bulkier profile and reactive swimming action.
- Built around a powerful Gamakatsu 4X O'Shaughnessy Hook.
- Available in 9 colors and 4 weights ranging from 1 to 3 ounces.
The SPRO Power Bucktail Custom Hair Jig is a new series of SPRO Power Bucktail Jigs with exciting colorways reminiscent of custom cobia jigs. Loaded with features well beyond a standard bucktail jig, the SPRO Power Bucktail Custom Jigs feature durable construction and unique, highly attractive styling that will appeal to a wide variety of saltwater gamefish such as striper, cobia, dorado/mahi-mahi, bluefish, snook, tarpon and more.
The body of the jig is made with a variety of materials to provide a varied, impressionistic outline that is sure to pique fish's interest so they come closer to check it out. Tied with a combination of bucktail hair, vinyl strands, and long hackle feathers, the Power Bucktail Custom Jigs use this combination of materials to bolster the lure's profile and create an enticing, highly reactive swimming action. Additionally, the unique SPRO painted minnow-style head is clear coated for durability.
The blend of skirt materials also allows it to successfully mimic baitfish, shrimp, and squid all at the same time. For example, the pulsating bucktail gives the jig a fleeing, panicked baitfish look; the strands of vinyl rubber simulate the tentacles of shrimp; and the addition of long, streaming saddle hackles makes one think of an escaping squid.
Available in 9 colors and 4 weights ranging from 1 to 3 ounces.