Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The SPRO Outsider DD 80 is an innovative new crankbait from SPRO that features the weight on the outside of the bait.
- The SPRO Outsider DD 80 is a 3 inch (80mm), 1.25 oz crankbait with a deep diving bill, letting it easily dive to and fish 19 to 21 feet deep.
- With the weight on the outside of the crankbait, the SPRO Outsider has a faster reaction time, quicker time diving to depth, and casts even further than similar size cranks.
- In the SPRO Outsider lineup of crankbaits, you have the shallow diving Outsider SR 55 (3 to 4 feet deep), the medium diving Outsider MR 60 (7 to 9 feet deep) and the deep diving Outsider DD 80 (19 to 21 feet deep).
- Available in 10 different colors--including the premium Abalone Special finish, which is a painted layer below clear plastic finish for a more dramatic scale pattern.
Designed by the SPRO dream team, Cory Johnston, Chris Johnston, and John Crews, the SPRO Outsider Crankbait features the weight moved from inside the crankbait to the outside. This innovative and game-changing move has resulted in a crankbait that can be cast further, dives faster, and has a faster response time when being worked, giving you, the angler, more time with your bait in the strike zone, giving you the opportunity to catch more fish. There are three models of SPRO Outsider to choose from, the shallow-diving SR 55 (2 1/6 inch, 3/8 oz, 3 to 4 feet deep), medium-diving MR 60 (2 1/3 inch, 5/8 oz, 7 to 9 feet deep) and deep-diving DD 80 (3 inch, 1.25 oz, 19 to 21 feet deep). The Outsider comes in a variety of great colors, including the premium Abalone Special, which has a precise painted scale pattern, overcoated with a protective clear plastic layer, keeping your paint job intact, even after abuse from repeated strikes!