Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The SPRO Mike McClelland RkCrawler MD 55 Crankbait is a shallow to medium diving version of the RkCrawler Crankbait.
- Features a smaller, rounder bill than the original RkCrawler, stays between the 4 to 8 foot depth range.
- Punches through hard cover and chunk rock with ease.
- Designed to produce a wide-wobbling action and sound profile that lures in predatory gamefish.
- Available in 20 fish-enticing colors.
The SPRO Mike McClelland RkCrawler MD 55 Crankbait is a 2 1/5 inch, 1/2 ounce shallow to medium diving version of the deeper diving RkCrawler Crankbait designed by B.A.S.S. Elite Series pro Mike McClelland. It features a smaller, rounder bill than the original RkCrawler to allow it to stay between the 4 to 8 foot depth range and performs similar to a square bill, able to punch through hardcover and chunk rock with ease. It's great at deflections so it can trigger more reaction strikes, and its shape and internal rattles produce a wide-wobbling action and sound profile that lures in predatory gamefish by tapping into their natural instincts.
Additionally, this lure is outfitted with sticky sharp Gamakatsu round bend treble hooks and premium stainless steel split rings to ensure solid hooksets that hold.
Available in 20 fish-enticing colors, this is just the shallow diving crankbait you've been looking for to change things up on your next outing.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING