SPRO McRip 85 Jerkbait
- The SPRO McRip is a deep diving jerkbait that you can rip through the water on early season and late season fish--when they're deep in the channel.
- Deep diving, 9 to 11 foot diving jerkbait, fish it like a stick with a sweeping action followed by short and long pauses, and rip or jerk to mix things up, too. Versatility at depth.
- The McRip is like Fast Food for the deep bass. Once you get it down there and suspending, the action drives the fish crazy and will pound this lure.
- Designed by Tournament Pro and SPRO team member Mike McClelland.
- The McRip is a 3.35 inch (85mm), 1/2oz deep diving suspending jerkbait. Armed with 2 Gamakatsu #4 Treble hooks.
The McRip 85 was designed by BASS Elite Series Angler Mike McClelland to be a deep diving suspending jerkbait. The McRip 85 has an aggressive slashing action, features sticky sharp Gamakatsu treble hooks, and comes in an array of fish-catching colors.