Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Shimano Macbeth Original (63F) is a new Hybrid Edge Square Bill Crankbait from the Macbeth "Crankbaits for Every Scenario" line.
- The Hybrid Edge Square Bill on the Macbeth Original protects the hook from snagging up on weeds and cover during the retrieve, and bounces off structure.
- The internal one-piece molded weight helps recover quickly after a cast or after running into structure.
- The internal weight, shape and square bill keep the Macbeth running with a fast wobble and rolling action.
- The Shimano Macbeth Original dives 3 to 5 feet deep.
The Shimano Macbeth 63F crankbait expands Shimano's offering of freshwater lures and is the ideal option for anglers cranking in heavy cover or targeting fish actively feeding on bait. The Hybrid Edge square bill enables the MB-63F to dive to depths of 3 to 5 feet while creating a dynamic swimming action with a tight wobble that's irresistible to trophy fish. The one-piece internal molded weight within the Macbeth concentrates the lure's center of gravity to allow it to recover faster while running true during various retrieval speeds. The Hybrid Edge square bill also provides durable performance that's ready to tackle the gnarliest of natural and artificial environments as it deflects off structure in anticipation of the next big bite.