- Seaguar InvizX Fluorocarbon is soft, supple, and castable.
- Designed to be used as a mainline for freshwater fishing applications.
- Provides great hook sets and knot strength, and it is smooth enough for casting on both spinning and casting reels.
- Made from Seaguar's proprietary resin blends.
- Virtually invisible underwater.
A soft, supple, and more castable line, Seaguar InvizX can be used on both spinning reels and baitcasting reels. The line is strong yet sensitive and offers advanced hook setting power and knot strength. Suitable for both fresh water and saltwater. As with all 100% Fluorocarbon products, InvizX is much less visible underwater than monofilament line and virtually invisible to fish. InvizX is also UV resistant, chemical resistant, non-absorbent, high-density, and impervious to cold conditions.
Made from 100% Seaguar resins and produced using their proprietary extrusion process.
|Line Diameter||4 lb||6 lb||8 lb||10 lb||12 lb||15 lb||20 lb||25 lb|