Savage Gear 3D TPE Mayfly Nymph Rigged Plastic Bait
Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
Just as good as the real thing, the Savage Gear 3D TPE Mayfly Nymph Plastic uses 3D scanning to imitate the physiology of a mayfly nymph to the utmost accuracy. Combining its lifelike appearance and motion with segmented tail section for lifelike swimming action and legs, tail and antennae that all move on the pause and fall, nothing can beat this mayfly-imitating lure. Pre-rigged on an internal jig head with super strong hook, it is extremely lethal for game fish such as bass, pike and musky. It is available in 8 different colors for various applications. This 3D mayfly nymph is nothing but pure awesome!
Note: Do not mix TPE with standard plastisol-based soft plastics, chemical interactions will melt the baits.
- The Savage Gear 3D TPE Mayfly Nymph Soft Plastic Creature is based on the 3D scan of a real mayfly nymph.
- Made of TPE which is a stronger material than standard soft plastic baits.
- It has a segmented tail section for lifelike swimming action, and its legs, tail and antennae all move on the pause and fall.
- Pre-rigged on an internal jig head with super strong hook.
- 2 inches and 1/10 ounce and is available in 8 realistic colors.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING