Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- Designed by Larry Dahlberg and River2Sea, the innovative Clackin' Crayfish moves like a real crayfish when you retrieve it.
- The River2Sea Clackin' Crayfish 130 is 3 3/4 inches long and weighs 1 5/16 oz. The smaller River2Sea Clackin' Crayfish 90 is 2 3/4 inches long and weighs 3/4 oz.
- Realistic design color patterns to help you match the crawdads and crayfish in your local area.
- The "tail" of the Clackin' Crayfish is jointed and "pulls" itself in the water, simulating a big crayfish, and the fish love the natural action. Claws have air pockets for added action.
- Try to fish it like a crayfish swims, jerking suddenly to dart, stopping to let it settle between rocks--the bass can't resist!
Cast. Let settle. Alternate between slow and crawl, stationary and an occasional smooth steady pull or rip to imitate a fleeing crayfish that has been flushed from cover.
There are lots of lures that look like a crayfish when they're sitting still, but they don't "do crayfish" when you move them. Until now, that is! In addition to looking exactly like a real crayfish in every detail, the River2Sea Dahlberg Clackin' Crayfish's amazing hinged lip appears to actually grab water and pull the critter forward, exactly like a real crayfish! On free fall it even sinks like a real crayfish!
You have to see it to believe it!
And believe me, when a bass sees this, whether on the fall, the swim, crawl or just sitting still, THEY BELIEVE IT!
You can fish it like a jig, or swim it along the bottom. Fish it on drops, flats or weedlines. I suggest you fish it like it was a real crayfish and make it seem during the retrieve that it's alternately scurrying to escape and stopping to hide on the bottom. You know just what it's doing 'cause you can feel the tail kick with your rod tip when you accelerate the lure.Crawl it, stroke it, swim it, rip it, let it fall, hang on.