Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Rapala Super Shad Rap is a magnum-sized version of Rapala's classic Shad Rap crankbait that measures 5 1/2 inches and weighs 1 5/8 ounce.
- Same fish-catching Balsa wood action and design of the original Shad Rap® in a super-sized presentation.
- Natural swimming action at any speed cast or trolled, runs 5 to 9 feet deep unassisted.
- Stainless steel through wire construction, 3/0 VMC black nickel hooks.
- Available in over 10 colors in both salt- and freshwater oriented designs.
The Rapala Super Shad Rap is a magnum-sized version of Rapala's classic Shad Rap crankbaits that measures 5 1/2 inches and weighs 1 5/8 ounce. Constructed of premium Balsa wood, the Super Shad Rap is rigged with heavy-duty hardware and 3/0 VMC hooks. If offers anglers the same fish-catching action of the original Shad Rap in a super-sized presentation.
Deadly for northern pike and musky, it is equally effective when fishing for trophy largemouth bass, striper, peacock bass, monster walleye, nile perch and other big game freshwater and estuary species. Just as capable in saltwater, it not only attracts salty species like tarpon, snook, blue fish, tuna, dorado, and kingfish, but built to withstand the rigors and world class fights the species put up.
From the clear water of the Great Lakes to the murky jungle waters of the Amazon, the patterns and colors offer perfect imitations of the prey of nearly any predator fish. Natural swimming action at any speed, each lure is hand-tuned and tank-tested to fish perfect right out of the box.
Available in over 10 colors in both salt- and freshwater oriented designs.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING