Rapala Pro Rain Jacket
- The Rapala Pro Rain Jacket is a grey and black foul-weather fishing jacket.
- Combines the latest in outerwear technology with premium components like Ripstop nylon to create a superior foul-weather protection experience. Match with the Rapala Pro Rain Bib
- The Rapala Pro Rain Jacket features Adjustable Drawstrings, Two-Way Hood, Waist and Opening Outer Chest Zip Pocket with Attached Microfiber Cloth
- Other notable features include 2 Outer Zip Lined Hand-Warming Pockets, 2 Interior Pouch Pockets, 2 D-Rings, Magnetic Flap on Main Zipper, and Adjustable Hook & Loop Cuffs
- Available in sizes Extra Small through 3XL.
The Rapala Pro Rain Jacket is a grey and black foul-weather fishing raincoat designed for serious anglers who do significant amounts of foul weather fishing (e.g., guides, tournament pros). Built to live up to the Rapala name, this jacket combines the latest in outerwear technology with premium components to create a superior foul-weather protection experience for anglers.
The Rapala Pro Rain Jacket employs a comfy, mid-weight 3-layer structure with a 100 percent Ripstop nylon shell, taslan, and mesh inner lining that is waterproof yet breathable so you don't overheat. Additionally, the jacket uses tape-sealed seams, premium YKK zippers, and reflective Rapala logos for added performance and a dapper overall look.
For comfort and convenience on the water, the bib has adjustable suspenders and drawstrings on the waist, adjustable ankle cuffs with a snap-up hem, zip-to-knee side zippers, and a magnetic flap on the main zipper. The bib also offers ample pockets for storage and protection from the cold, including 2 outer cargo pockets, 2 outer lined hand-warming pockets, and 1 interior pouch pocket.
Available in sizes Extra Small through 3XL.