Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Rapala Original Floater F11 is a classic 4 3/8 inch, 3/16 ounce balsa wood jerkbait/minnow lure.
- Twitch it on top or retrieve it as a shallow runner.
- Wounded minnow action is irresistible to trout, walleye, bass, and more.
- Pre-rigged with size 6 black nickel VMC® hooks.
- Available in over 10 classic colors.
The lure that started it all - the Rapala Original Floater - is still at it all these years after Lauri Rapala first threw his cork and tinfoil prototype on a Finnish lake in 1936. This F11 model measures 4 3/8 inches, weighs 3/16 ounce and runs up to 6 feet deep unassisted. Whether twitched on top as a surface bait, retrieved as a shallow runner, weighted with a split shot for medium depth or bottom walked off a three-way swivel or bottom bouncer, the wounded minnow action continues to be irresistible to trout, walleye, bass, pike, and muskie everywhere. Lures come pre-rigged with size 6 premium black nickel VMC® hooks. Hand tuned and tank-tested to ensure that world renowned OG Floater action straight from the box. Available in over 10 classic colors.