Rapala DT Series Crankbait DT8
- The Rapala DT8 Series Crankbait is a fine-tuned 2 inch (3/8 oz) fishing lure that will dive to and swim with a hard side-to-side action and high vibration in the strike zone of 8 feet deep.
- Rapala constructed the DT8 from Premium Balsa Wood and added a Custom Extra Thin Polycarbonate Lip to make it dive. It also features an Internal Rattle Chamber, Quick-Diving Resting Position, and is Long Casting (150 ft).
- The DT08 has two sharp VMC® Black Nickel Size 5 Round Bend Treble Hooks
- Designed and then Hand-Tuned and Tank Tested for Perfect Balance so your lure swims levelly at its desired depth.
- Available in about 42 different colors, including the Mike Iconelli "Mike's Custom Ink" colors.
The Rapala DT8 (Dives-To / 8 Feet) series of crankbaits, dive fast to a preset depth (8 feet in the DT08's case) and stay in the "strike zone" longer than any than other crankbait on the market. Made from the top seven percent of balsa wood, this consistently perfect wood combined with carefully placed internal weights, tapered fuselage and thin tail design creates the ultimate crankbait action, found only in the DT family. Ultra-thin polycarbonate lip digs the bait down quickly to desired depth. Swimming with a side-to-side action only balsa crankbaits can achieve, the DT cranks deep, yet pulls with ease. Perfectly weighted to rest in a "quick-dive" nose down position allowing for immediate descent to desired depth, the Rapala DT Series Crankbait can be easily cast 150 feet. Simply put, the farther the cast, the longer the bait stays in the strike zone. It's the most effective way to cover more water and catch more fish. Internal baritone rattle is tuned for best sound performance. Premiere finishes in all the right color patterns, finished with 3D holographic or painted eyes. All come with premium VMC® black nickel hooks. Each lure is hand-tuned and tank-tested to swim perfectly right out of the box.
Ike's Custom Ink Color, Color patterns designed by Mike Iaconelli exclusively for Rapala: Blue Back Herring (BBH), Bruised (BRU), Caribbean Shad (CRSD), Demon (DMN), Disco Shad (DSSD), Mardi Gras (MGRA), Mule (MULE), Old School (OLSL), Penguin (PNGN), Rasta (RTA) and Smash (SMSH)