Phenix Feather FTX Casting Rods
- The Phenix Feather FTX series are a new high-performance carbon fiber Baitcasting bass rod.
- The Feather FTX Blank is made from carbon fiber cross weave and nanolite resins.
- Phenix engineered a new tapered blank for the Feather FTX series to get incredible strength and balance, without compromising on sensitivity and weight.
- The Feather FTX also features an EVA handle with carbon fiber reel seat, premium guides with carbon fiber accents, and an overall head-turning look.
- From Ned Rigs to Finesse to Crankbaits to Swimbaits, the Phenix Feather had a size and action for you. See also Phenix Feather FTX Spinning Rods.
The Phenix Feather series is the newest in the Phenix bass series of rods. The new Feather series promises to be one of the lightest, most sensitive rods the fishing industry has ever seen. The unique taper of the Feather series blank is designed using a cross weave of 36 and 40 ton carbon fiber with Phenix Rods proprietary Nanolite resins. This visual taper puts the balance of the new Feather rod in the palm of your hand. The Feather series features our new Essex T-Ring Premium Carbide guides with FrameLoc technology. Phenix's own custom-designed carbon fiber reel seats with EVA handles and carbon fiber ring accents.