Owner Flashy Swimmer Underspin Jig w/ TwistLOCK CPS 2 pack
- The Owner Flashy Swimmer is an underspin jig.
- Specially shaped lead weight along the shank, blade attached with premium wire, and dual mini-swivels.
- TwistLOCK Centering-Pin Spring for perfect rigging all the time.
- Hammered blade which produces a super-bright flash from the underside.
- Available in 2 blade styles and 5 sizes, all variations come 2 per pack.
The Owner Flashy Swimmer with TwistLOCK Centering-Pin Spring (CPS) is an underspin jig designed for weedless rigging of plastic baits, such as swimbaits, flukes, tubes, and creatures with the added flash and vibration of a Colorado or Willow Leaf blade.
The TwistLOCK Centering-Pin Spring attached to the hook eye allows baits to be firmly secured by inserting the pin in the center of the nose of a soft plastic and then twisting it onto the TwistLOCK coil spring. It also has a quick-drop 3x-strong forged shank below the eye for rigging fat-headed baits and maximum gap for improved hook sets.
Made with Super Needle Point sharpening for better penetration and black chrome finish for maximum durability. Ideal for both fresh- and saltwater fishing.Available in 2 blade styles and 5 sizes, all variations come 2 per pack.