Nomad Design Vertrex Max Vibe Offshore
- The Nomad Design Vertrex Max Vibe is a new fishing lure that lives in the gray area between a vertical saltwater jig and lipless crankbait, resulting in a versatile lure that can be fished both ways, but looks and feels like a soft bait!
- Featuring internal weights and streamlined diving body, the Vertrex Max is designed to dive fast without spinning on the drop--unlike its inshore cousin, the Vertrex Swim, who swims on the way down.
- Nomad Design built the Vertrex Max to offer a great fish-attracting vibration, and so once you get it diving deep, you can fish it slowly and it will knock and vibrate, keeping you in the strikezone longer.
- Ideally suited for offshore vertical jigging and casting-retreiving, the Offshore Vertrex Max is a soft vibration bait that out performs the competition on every level, from diving to color to technique to vibration.
- The Vertrex Max Offshore comes in a 5 inch / 130 mm size and 6 inch / 150 mm size, in 10 awesome colors. Single hooks.
Nomad Design released the Vertrex Max for Max Vibration and Max Depth. A unique design from Nomad Lure Designer Damon Olsen, the deep body profile combined with finely tuned internal weights delivers a soft vibration bait that sinks level without spinning on the drop. This allows you to get down to the fish faster. The deeper body design combined with the body shape creates huge vibration on the lift at fast and slow speeds. The amount of vibration you can achieve at slow speeds just gently hopping this lure on or near the bottom is what sets the Vertrex MAX apart from all other soft vibration baits. The Vertrex Max can be fished vertically like a slow pitch jig or cast and retrieved as a lipless crank bait. Testing has proven the Vertrex to be a dynamic vertical jigging presentation on reef species like Grouper and Snapper. The ability to use the Vertrex to target fish though out the water column either vertical jigging or cast and retrieve makes it an extremely versatile lure. Featuring Gorilla throughwire construction for extra strength and fitted with HD BKK single hooks so you can fish the Vertrex Max straight out of the box. The Vertrex Max Offshore also has a deeper body shape and design that creates more slow-speed vibration and gets down to the strikezone faster than any other soft vibe! Versatile enough for vertical jigging and cast retrieve techniques, and because it gets you down fast, you can fish it for longer, which every fisherman knows will get you more fish. Also check out the Offshore Vertrex Max's inshore cousins the Vertrex Max and Vertrex Swim.