Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Nomad Design Slipstream 280 Flying Fish is an 11 inch, 13 oz saltwater flying fish lure.
- The 280 Flying Fish can be trolled to 9 kn, casted or fished with a kite. Floating surface lure with realistic flying action when trolled.
- Nomad Design equipped the Slipstream 280 Flying Fish with BKK Kajiki HD 7X Single 12/0 Hooks. Featuring a through-body rigging and kite wing hook holder plus eyelet.
- The Ultimate in customizability: Customize your Flying Fish with optional wing pack sold separately to match baitfish or show the fish a new color.
- The Slipstream 280 Flying Fish comes in 8 different colors.
The Nomad Design Slipstream 280 Flying Fish is a revolutionary heavy duty Hybrid lure that has been designed to perfectly mimic a flying fish in both appearance and action in the water. It is extremely versatile and can be cast, trolled, or fished from a kite, with a huge variety of rigging options to suit your specific style of fishing.
The unique folding wing design allows the wings to fold back when cast for extra distance or when fighting big tuna and marlin for reduced drag through the water. The wings, tail fin and side fins can all be changed or replaced with Nomad Design Wing Packs to create your own ultimate flying fish color scheme.
Designed to be trolled up to 6-8kn, the through body rigging means it can be rigged like a conventional skirted lure to slide up the leader when fighting a fish, ensuring fish stay hooked. When kite fishing, the hook holder channel along the top of the body allows the hook to sit perfectly positioned but completely concealed, meaning the only thing the fish see from below is a completely natural looking flying fish skipping along the surface. The Nomad Design Slipstream 280 can also be cast into schools of feeding fish or in any other situation to perfectly mimic a flying fish.
Every predator in the ocean loves to eat flying fish, and the Nomad Design Slipstream 280 has been crafted by decades of experience on the water to be tougher, last longer and to catch big fish.