Nomad Design Dartwing 125 Freshwater Topwater
- Designed for open water power fishing, the Nomad Design Dartwing 125 is the freshwater cousin of the big salty topwater lures with the decades long kill list!
- Search out the schools of hungry bass with a long cast followed by a fast rod tip action, resulting in the Dartwing running a fast walk the dog, with wide action that fish in the USA have never seen before!
- Designed to be worked faster (than the slower Nomad Freshwater Chug Norris), you can even slow the Dartwing down for a wide dart follow by a cruise--and very often a devastating surface strike!
- With a body shape resembling a water wing, the Dartwing moves fast with a wide side-to-side action.
- Equipped with tough BKK trebles, the Dartwing 125 is 5 inches long and weighs 5/8 oz. It's a topwater, so it floats on the surface. Check out all the colors!
The Nomad Design Freshwater Dartwing 125 is the Freshwater brother of the big Dartwings used on the most savage gamefish on the planet. The Dartwing 125's revolutionary winged head design imparts mind bending and totally unique top water action. Whether fast on a straight retrieve or when being walked from side to side on a slow retrieve no fish in the USA has seen a bait do what Dartwing does. It is designed for super long casting and the narrow body profile ensures better hook-ups when fish explode on the surface. Perfect for open waterpower fishing, searching for the school, or for targeted slow surface retrieves. It can be fished on flat calm water or slight chop and will attract fish from Florida to California and every pond, lake, river, and stream in between.