Nomad Design Chug Norris Saltwater/Bluewater Popper
- The Nomad Design Chug Norris Saltwater/Bluewater Popper is a heavy-duty, easy-to-use popper specialized for saltwater species.
- Very big pop due to hydrodynamic design and unique body shape with ultra-cupped face.
- Durable through-wire/matrix metal plate construction.
- Equipped with an internal rattle and fitted with 2 BKK inline single hooks.
- Available in 18 colors and in 3 sizes (4 3/4 inches, 6 inches, and 7 inches).
Undisputedly the new king of big game popper lures, the Nomad Design Chug Norris Saltwater/Bluewater Popper is an easy-to-use popper that hangs in the water and does not "pull out" when popped.
The Chug Norris was designed to take the least amount of effort to achieve maximum results, it makes that awesome thumping 'pop' as the cup catches the waters surface. It sticks to the waters surface, reducing the dreaded popper tumble and it casts like a bullet. When subsurface the Chug Norris displays an awesome swimming action that just makes fish go wild. It conjures a very big pop even with less effort due to its hydrodynamic design and a unique body shape with a hyper-cupped face. It also makes an awesome slurping/ripping noise, casts like a bullet, and performs "walk-the-dog" action easily when twitched.
Made of durable through-wire/matrix stainless metal plate and full body foam core construction, it is one of the most durable poppers in today's market, ready to withstand any action. Specialized for saltwater applications, it contains an internal rattle and equipped with 2 super-tough BKK inline single hooks.
Get the Nomad Design Chug Norris Saltwater/Bluewater Popper in all of its 18 colors and 3 sizes and find out why Nomad Design lures are taking the saltwater fishing world by storm.