Missile Baits Ike's Mini Flipping Jig
Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
The Missile Baits Ike's Mini Flip Jig delivers dynamite flipping jig performance in a small package. The brainchild of Mike "Ike" Iaconelli and John Crews, Ike's Mini Flip Jig has several design features that set it apart from other flipping jigs on the market. With the weight centered around the hook shank, the jig is extremely well balanced. Additionally, the jig's compactness and perfectly angled weed guard allow it to easily get in and out of the nastiest cover 99% of the time. A time-tested favorite, Mike Iaconelli used a prototype of this very jig en route to his victory in super tough conditions at the 2014 Bassmaster Elite Series event on the Delaware River. Rigged with a 4/0 Hook, this jig is available in 6 color variations and 3 weights: 4/8, 1/4, or 1/2 oz.
- The Missile Baits Ike's Mini Flipping Jig comes in 6 authentic colors and 3 weight options.
- Ike's Mini Flip Jig is small but delivers outstanding performance and boasts numerous features that set it apart.
- The jig is very well balanced thanks to its weight being centered around the hook shank.
- The compactness and nicely angled weed guard of the Mini Flip Jig allow it to maneuver with ease through the nastiest of cover.
- The jig is rigged with a 4/0 hook and comes in 6 popular colors and 3 weights: 4/8, 1/4, or 1/2 oz.