Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Megabass Vatalion 190 is a larger (7 1/2 inch - 4 3/4 ounce) version of the Megabass Vatalion jointed hard body swimbait.
- Meaty profile and seductive action mimic panfish like bluegill, perch, and sunfish.
- Responds well to a wide range of retrieve speeds, from a feeble crawl to a blazing burn.
- Downward looking 3D eyes, highly realistic 3D gill plates, and a top dorsal fin.
- Available in 4 highly-detailed holographic colors.
The Megabass Vatalion 190 is a larger (7 1/2 inch - 4 3/4 ounce vs. 4 1/2 inch- 1 1/2 ounce) version of the standard Megabass Vatalion jointed hard body swimbait. Specially built to mimic panfish like bluegill, perch, and sunfish, one of bass's preferred forage baitfish, it has a meaty profile and seductive action to attract big bites from trophy bass. It comes tuned to respond well to retrieve speeds all across the spectrum: With slower retrieves, its jointed body exhibits sharp, quick turns for pinpoint movement through grass bed channels, around submerged weeds, and along structure; With faster retrieves, it tightens up and delivers a hard-hitting, high-pitch rolling action that displaces an ample amount of water and attracts predators from a distance.
To further enhance its attraction, the Vatalion 190 features downward looking 3D eyes, highly realistic 3D gill plates, and a top dorsal fin that completes its irresistible appeal. Available in 4 custom holographic paint jobs that reflect multiple colors at different angles and is pre-rigged sticky sharp Japanese treble hooks, this is the ultimate big, trophy bass swimbait to mimic a variety of panfish.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING