Lew's Tournament Lite LFS Baitcasting Reel
Just add both to your cart and use the code FREECONTRA at checkout.
- The Lew's Tournament Lite LFS is designed to be a lightweight baitcasting reel that still packs a punch when it comes to fighting the fish. It's light weight (5.3 oz) lets you make more casts without wearing the angler out.
- Reels as smooth as silk with 11 bearings and stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings. Also has a Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing to reduce backlashing and keep you fishing. Also has adjustable brake system.
- Lightweight 5.3 oz weight made from One-Piece aluminum frame and C45 carbon sideplates. Carbon fiber drag system
- Finishing touches like a retractable speed keeper hook keeper, a titanium coated zirconia line guide and bowed carbon fiber handle with EVA knobs make the Lews Lite LFS easy on the eyes, too!
- Left and Right hand retrieve options available.
Key to the extreme light weight of the Lew's Tournament Lite is the wildly popular LFS one-piece aluminum frame with C45 carbon side plates, paired with an aircraft-grade double anodized Duralumin 34mm spool. The reel weighs in for the fight at only 5.3 oz. This is a critical benefit for all-day fishing, particularly in heavier applications. Engineered specifically for the challenges of serious fishing, the Tournament Lite LFS boasts Lew's hard aluminum alloy Speed Gears, which were cut on high quality Hamai CNC gear hobbling machines, and the battle tested P2 Super Pinion bearing supported pinion gear. This smart engineering ensures precise alignment, an exceptionally smooth operation and, critical for top-level equipment, extended gear life. When anglers invest in the highest quality reels, they demand dependability and consistency. Lew's meets these demands with the Tournament Lite LFS.