Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
Don't forget your line! For a limited time: Get FREE Strike King Contra Fishing Line when you buy any Lew's Rod or Reel
Just add both to your cart and use the code FREECONTRA at checkout.
- The Lew's Super Duty Speed Spool LFS Baitcasting Reel is the 2nd Generation baitcasting reel featuring a one-piece aluminum frame, 11 bearings, the Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing and stylish aluminum handle sideplates and graphite palm sideplate.
- Internally, the Super Duty Speed Spool LFS has braid-ready machined double anodized aluminum, 34mm large capacity spool, and high-strenth, precision cut brass Speed Gears with P2 SuperPinion bearings and pinion gear for smooth reeling.
- In your hands, you have an externally adjustable Magnetic Control System, a 95mm bowed anodized aluminum handle with Combat Grip knob, Combat Grip Thumb Bar and a Flipping Speed Switch for maximizing your flipping distance and control.
- Patented retractable Speed Keeper hook keeper allows you to secure lures and Texas rigged baits without scratching your Super Duty reel, and an external lube port to keep the insides clean with included Lew's Super Lube to maximize your performance.
- A top quality totally redesigned new release from Lew's featuring the carbon-fiber drag system and titanium-coated zirconia line guide. Left or Right handed retrieve options available.
The Lew's Super Duty Speed Spool LFS Baitcasting Reel features a one-piece aluminum frame and handle sideplate with a premium 11 bearing system, featuring stainless steel, double shielded bearings, and lays the solid foundation for one of the strongest reels in the Lew's lineup. Additionally, the P2 Super Pinion bearing supported pinion gear provides precise alignment and solid stability, resulting in smoother operation and extended gear life. The carbon fiber drag system provides 20lbs of drag power to put the angler in control of the fight, while the deep capacity 34mm spool is designed to withstand heavy braid to for strength in hooksets.