Favorite Fishing Sick Stick Spinning Combo
- The Favorite Fishing Sick Stick Combo is an expertly paired rod and spinning reel combo that is versatile enough for crankbaits and blade baits, but still leaves you enough touch to fish finesse.
- The Favorite Sick Stick blank is strong and gives you control, but is lightweight and cushioned to keep the angler in mind.
- The Sick Stick Reel is a good mix of performance and affordability, however, Favorite has not compromised on quality.
- Specs on the Sick Stick Rod: 7 feet 1 inch Long, Medium-Heavy Power, Moderate-Fast Action. Lure Rating 1/4 to 3/4 oz. Line Rating 8 to 14 pound test.
- Specs on the Sick Stick Reel: Left/Right Retrieve, 5.2:1 Gear Ratio, Lightweight 7.2 oz, 6 Bearings (5BB+1RB), Line Cap 50/50 (mono) and 30/100 (braided).
The Sick Stick Spinning Combo provides excellent value for the money spent. This combo is one of the most attractive on the market, not just because of the price but also just the way it looks and feels in your hands.
Featuring the Favorite Sick Stick Rod: The Sick Stick is a rod that uses high quality materials that focuses on providing the best performance for the value. Constructed of IM24 ton blanks and using MLS technology to provide a high level of strength and torsional load resistance. This rod features SiC guides which provides a superior level of accuracy and distance on your casts. Finished with cushioned foam grips provides excellent comfort for those fishing trips that last all day.
Co Starring the Sick Stick Spinning Reel: Designed with value as the priority the Sick Stick Spinning Reel delivers on this promise. Built using high quality lightweight components this reel delivers a strong, durable product that can't be beat in its price range.