Favorite Fishing Ol' Salty Spinning Combo
- The Favorite Fishing Ol' Salty Spinning Combo takes the guesswork out of outfitting yourself for inshore adventure by matching a great all-purpose saltwater spinning rod and reel at an affordable price.
- The Ol' Salty rod features a strong carbon blank and cork handle with a durable aluminum reel seat that can hold up to the stresses of saltwater fishing.
- Favorite Fishing reduced the weight on the Ol' Salty reel without trading off the strength and durability, resulting in a stainless steel, smooth reeling, saltwater fishing machine!
- Specs on the Ol' Salty Rod: 7 feet 3 inches long, Medium/Medium Heavy Power, Fast Action, 8 to 17 pound test line rating.
- Specs on the Ol' Salty Reel: 4000 Series: Max Drag 26, 7 oz weight, Line Cap is 250 yd braid and 230 yd nylon. 3000 Series: Max Drag 17, 6 oz weight, Line Cap is 200 yd braid and 260 yd nylon.
As the name suggests, the Ol' Salty Combo from Favorite Fishing is the perfect tool for fishing those saltwater fishing excursions. The power you need in both the rod and reel but also the comfort to keep you out all day. A perfectly paired combo to get you out on the water, all at an affordable price.
Ol' Salty Rod: Ol' Salty is the perfect rod in the Favorite collection to use when chasing those saltwater fish. Built from 24 Ton Carbon blanks along with an aluminum reel seat this rod provides the right balance of strength and durability to bring in those sea creatures from the deep. The cork handle ensures that you will stay comfortable while fighting those fish.
Ol' Salty Reel: One of the toughest reels on the market Ol' Salty was designed for saltwater fishing and pulling those big fish out of the water. The 8 + 1 bearing system makes it a smooth retrieval when there is a fish on the line. The skeletal rotor design and cut-out spool reduces the weight without sacrificing strength and durability. The stainless-steel main shaft gives this reel the power to get the fish in.