Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Evergreen International CR-8 is a 2 1/4 inch, 1/2 ounce medium diving crankbait.
- Natural high-pitch rolling and vivid wobbling action.
- Long casting, quickly dives to its maximum depth of 8 feet, so it stays in the strike zone for a considerable amount of time.
- Originally called the Evergreen International Combat Crank, the CR series comes in sizes from the 6 foot diving CR-6, the 8 foot CR-8, 10 foot CR-10, 13 foot deep CR-13 to the deepest 16 foot diving CR-16.
- Pre-rigged with size 6 trebles.
- The Evergreen International CR-8 Dives 5 to 8 feet deep and comes in several different colors.
With the Evergreen International CR-8 crankbait, basic means consistent, not boring. Using the tungsten weight transfer system as its main weight, the CR-8 gets tremendous distance--even against headwinds--with low-orbit casting, thanks to a body and lip designed for maximum reduction of air resistance. At the same time, Evergreen International made dramatic improvements in accuracy for near- to medium-distance casting requiring only light force. The use of a low-gravity fixed sub-weight system solved the recovery problem commonly seen in conventional models that use a weight transfer system.
As soon as the retrieval begins, it produces movement in the water that's enticing to the bass, while the hexagonal cross-section creates color variations and a flashing effect. This not-too-bold natural wobbling action is an effective magnet for schools of fish and invites the bass to take a big bite. If you are looking for reliability, look no further!
|CR-6||2 1/4 in||7/16 oz||4 to 6 feet||Front #6, Rear #6|
|CR-8||2 1/4 in||1/2 oz||5 to 8 feet||Front #6, Rear #6|
|CR-10||2 1/2 in||9/16 oz||8 to 10 feet||Front #5, Rear #5|
|CR-13||2 3/4 in||3/4 oz||10 to 13 feet||Front #4, Rear #4|
|CR-16||3 in||15/16 oz||14 to 16 feet||Front #4, Rear #4|