Eagle Claw Rubber Bobber/Sinker Stops are a terminal tackle accessory that the savvy angler will typically employ in two different scenarios: 1) by using them for their stated purpose, as stopper for bobbers so you can consistently target a specific depth and 2) as a way to peg weights and skirts to punch rigs used when fishing heavy cover. With a bobber stop as a peg you can easily penetrate and exit matted vegetation by preventing your skirt and weight from sliding up and down your line away from the hook, adding to the possibility of getting hung up. Available in 3 pound test strengths.
- The Eagle Claw Rubber Bobber Stop 10 Pack is designed to keep bobbers, weights, and skirts firmly in place.
- Holds bobbers to a specific point on your line so you can consistently target the same depth.
- Can be used to peg bullet weights right against your bait.
- Helps prevent hang-ups when punching.
- Available in 3 pound test strengths.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING