Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- Daiwa Tatula SV TWS Baitcasting Reels are low-profile casting reels optimized for bass fishing.
- TWS (Long cast with minimal backlash) and SV Concept spool.
- Aluminum frame and Air Rotation.
- Ultimate Tournament Drag (UTD) with 13.2 pounds of drag pressure.
- Cut-away 90mm swept handle and custom soft-touch handle knobs.
- Color accents to denote reel speed: H: Gold, HS: Red, XS: Purple.
- Available in 6.3:1, 7.3:1, and 8.1:1 gear ratios in both Left and Right Hand retrieve.
Daiwa Tatula SV TWS Baitcasting Reels are low-profile casting reels optimized for bass fishing. They feature Daiwa's SV Spool made of Super Duralumin which is incredibly light yet has great strength. The SV Spool with Air Brake System helps cast lightweight lures with ease to give you a longer cast with virtually no backlash.
Daiwa's T-wing System solves an age-old problem with baitcasting reel levelwind systems. The "T" aperture allows line to flow freely through the wide top section on outcast, reducing the normally sharp angles and friction that slow line flowing through a narrow aperture when exiting the reel. For retrieve, line drops into the narrow, lower channel of the T-wing for even distribution across the spool width.
Available in 6.3:1, 7.3:1, and 8.1:1 gear ratios in both Left and Right Hand retrieve.