Daiwa Tatula Series Frog Casting Rod
- The Daiwa Tatula Swimbait Frog Rod is a 7 feet 4 inch, Heavy power baitcasting rod for throwing hollow body topwater frogs.
- Affordable, tournament-quality froggin' rod.
- Bend in the blank remains true via its utilization of Daiwa's proprietary X-45 Bias concept and Braiding-X Fiber Braiding Technology.
- Fuji Fazlite guide rings, Portuguese natural cork full handle, and a slick Tatula Spider graphic.
- Rated for 55 to 80 pound braid and lures between 1/2 and 2 ounces.
The Daiwa Tatula Swimbait Frog Rod is a 7 feet 4 inch, Heavy power baitcasting rod for throwing hollow body topwater frogs. Building off the already incredibly popular Tatula Series of bass rods, the Tatula Frog Rod offers anglers a tournament-quality dedicated froggin' rod at an affordable price. And with this addition, the Tatula collection is arguably the most complete professional collection of bass rods on the market; it perfectly complements the existing casting and spinning series.
The cutting-edge blank is crafted utilizing Daiwa's proprietary HVF Nanoplus Technology, an innovative carbon construction technique that creates a super light blank that is still much stronger than those crafted with traditional materials. The bend in the blank also remains true thanks to Daiwa's X-45 Bias concept and Braiding-X Fiber Braiding Technology and totally resists twisting when loading up. Casts are long and accurate with the Fuji FazLite Tangle-Free K-Guides.
The minimalist guides allow for an uninhibited bend of the rod. The beautiful Portuguese natural cork full grip handle provides timeless functionality combined with a sure grip. A slick Tatula Spider Graphic adorns the attractive rod blank.
Overall, the Tatula Frog Rod really bridges the gap between affordability and quality and makes having a dedicated topwater frog rod more accessible without forcing you to dip into the kids' college fund, or worse: sacrifice rod quality. Limited 5-year manufacturer warranty.*
*= Warranty administered by Daiwa, click here to learn more about the full terms and conditions of this warranty protection.